Monday 16 March 2020

b01lers 3/2020


    In this CTF, I had only solved first chall of rev.
    Chugga chugga

    • This chall is too long for lazy guy like me to do. I have admitted that I just only solve this chall 8 hours till the CTF end.

    • As usual,  I open it on IDA and look for string, can't find anything there. Next, look at the fucntion name, I had main_main, main_win
    • Look at main_win and follow the string, I see the congratulation!


    • So that, come back to main_main and find the condition.
    • Follow back from main_win, I can make a breakpoint to notice the trace of true condition.
    • At the begin, after receive an input from fmt_Fscam, the input is stored at [rsp+0A8h+INPUT]
    • rdx take the input, rcx stored the length of input (rdx and rcx could be changed).
    • Our mission is rebuild a condition by following, change the input and solve the Simul Equation.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Sending successfully

    Flare-on 8

                   List: 01 - credchecker 02 - known 03 - antioch 04 - myaquaticlife   01 - credchecker 01_credchecker.7z Đây là một bài ...